For jailbreak iOS 7.1 Requirements, updated GeekSn0w 2.9 Changes and jailbreak iOS 7.1 Step-by-step guide
The Evad3rs can’t evasi0n jailbreak iOS 7.1 / ios 7.1.1 yet, thay working hard for release evasi0n jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1. but GeekSn0w can jailbreak only your iphone 4.
geeksnow 2.9 latest version was release 25 April 2014. you can free download geeksnow 2.9 using our geeksnow 2.9 download links.
Things jailbreak iOS 7.1 need
GeekSn0w latest version
Java Develop; Kit- Bit 32
Having some Changes updated GeekSn0w 2.9
IOS Jailbreak payload Updated – Now GeekSnow executes a Semi Untethered Jailbreak!
GeekSn0w 2.9 Updated .NET Framework version of some resources
Removed Re-spring after any reboot – now all the hack stuff is executed during Apple Logo stage
jailbreak iOS 7.1 Step-by-step guide with geeksn0w 2.9
- First Download geeeksnow 2.9 and Run as Administrator on your pc
- Then, connect i phone to your PC
- Next Get the iPhone4 in DFU mode.
- Your have to click geeeksnow 2.9 Jailbreak icon & select your iPhone 4 model
- Then we start geeeksnow 2.9 jailbreak . Do not turned off your pc and don’t disconnect your iPhone 4
- Put in DFU mode again for complete GeekSn0w 2.9 application. Your iPhone 4 need reboot a couple of min..
- When prompted, iPhone in DFU again and your done; jailbreak process was completed & Phone need to be reboot again.
- Now geeksn0w 2.9 jailbreak posses completed Now you can use Cydia.
- Then you can jailbreak your iPhone 4 running apple iOS 7.1, tethered jailbrok using GeekSn0w 2.9. and connect with Cydia.
For more news & updates on apple iOS, apple iOS devices, i phone jailbreak and Cydia updates, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+
If you have any problems, please drop a comment to us and iosjailbreak.org happy to help.