Apple released iOS 10.3 with closure of the iOS 10.2 signing window, Apple still allows users to downgrade iOS 10.3 update to iOS 10.2.1 update but this this will be end in few days. After Apple released iOS 10.3 update to the public, many iOS users looking for download Cydia iOS 10.3 on their latest iOS devices. In this article, we’ll quickly go through what we recommended and the best options for download Cydia iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2.1 and lower running iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
There is no any untethered jailbreak method released for iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2.1 and lower versions. However now you have another chance to download Cydia iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2.1 and lower versions. Talented iOS hacking team released semi jailbreak method for latest iOS 10.3 and iOS 10.2.1 versions. This is the only and the easiest way to download Cydia for iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2.1 and lower running devices.
iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2.1 Semi Jailbreak compatible devices
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPad Pro, iPad Air models, iPad mini models, iPad 4, iPad 3
- iPod touch 6G, iPod touch 5G
How to download Cydia iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2.1 and lower
- Open Safari web browser on your iOS device
- Navigate your browser to https://cydiapro.com
- Click on Cydia download button
(Then it will redirect you to a cydia installer tool and check your current iOS version and device automatically)
- Click Start button to begin
- Tap on Add To Homescreen button
- Click Install button to complete
- Tap on done on the next screen and then close your web browser
If you complete all the steps above, you can see latest Cydia appstore on your homescreen. But keep in mind that this is not fully functional Cydia appstore for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. This tool still on it’s developing stage and developers who found this tool says, users can upgrade using Cydia appstore and no need to re-jailbreak their devices.