The long waiting is over, Pangu 10 semi jailbreak tool released for install Cydia iOS 10.1.1, 10.1, 10.0.3, 10.0.2 and lower versions. Pangu 10 semi jailbreak tool developers reports that Pangu10 tool is successfully compatible with both 64 bit and 32 bit devices. Which means this method can be applied for almost all active iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Pangu 10 Semi jailbreak tool is browser-based jailbreak tool like previous pangu iOS 9.3.3-9.2 semi jailbreak tool. So you can jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 and lower versions without using Windows or Mac computer. Many iOS users like to use semi jailbreak tool to download Cydia to their devices because Pangu semi jailbreak is the easiest way to download Cydia iOS 10.1.1 – iOS 9.2 running devices.
How to download Cydia iOS 10.1.1-9.2 using Pangu 10 Jailbreak
- Navigate your web browser to http://cydiapro.com
- Click ‘Cydia Download’ button from the homepage
- If your device is support for this process, Click ‘Start’ button to complete the process
- Click ‘Add To Homescreen’ button on the next screen
- Tap ‘Install’ to complete the Cydia install process
- You’re all done. Close your web browser and then you can see Cydia on your homescreen.
iOS 10.2 Cydia download update
iOS 10.2 only available for iOS developers and it is not available for public yet. iOS 10.2 update comes with some new features and improvements such as New emoji icons, New option for camera setting, New Video widget, New Messages effects for iMessages and many more.
iOS experts highly expecting next untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 10.2 update. Because iOS 10.2 update will be the first major update for iOS 10 platform. Previous all iOS 10 updates have many bugs and Apple released minor updates quickly with short-time periods.