Now you can download Pangu 8 1.2.1 for jailbreak your iOS 8/8.1 devices. They released both Pangu 8 1.2.0 and Pangu 8 1.2.1 updates in a near time. iOS 8 jailbreak is only available with Pangu jailbreak tool. A Chinese software developing team called ‘Pangu team’ create this great tool for the iOS users.
In this Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak they Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using ‘Restore from Backup’ feature) and it is 42.3Mb in size
Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak works with all iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 compatible devices
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6+
- iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2 / iPad Air
- iPad mini models
- iPad 4 / 3 / 2
- iPod touch 5G
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 via Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak from our direct link
- Open downloaded Pangu 8 1.2.1 app as a Administrator (Right click on app and then click ‘Run as Administrator’)
- Now connect your iOS device to the Computer
- Once your device is detected, Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button from center of the screen on Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak tool.
- Now you will appear an notice from pangu app, simply click ‘Already did’ now jailbreak process will going on it self.
- Your device will restart twice in a jailbreaking process
Once you complete all these steps, Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool will says ‘Jailbreak succeeded’. It is all done. Now you should see Cydia icon on your Home Screen