Download Pangu 8 1.1.0 for Jailbreak iOS 8/ 8.1
The Chinese software developing team called ‘Pangu team’ has found Pangu 8 1.1.0 for untether jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1. This is the only available way to untether jailbreak your iOS 8 or higher devices. Pangu 8 1.1 jailbreak tool only works for Windows users yet but pangu team says they will release Mac compatibly version in few days.
In this Pangu 8 1.1.0 update they fixed following bugs
- added English interface to a Pangu 8 jailbreak tool.
- latest Cydia version installed again on it
- added useful function for Pangu App
- iMessage and SMS sent fail
- fixed mobile safari crash bug issue on 64bit devices
- respiring no required for substrate works
- jailbreak process optimized
PanGu 8 1.1.0 jailbreak compatible iOS devices –
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6+
- iPhone 5S / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPod touch 5G
- iPad Air / iPad Air 2
- iPad mini Retina / iPad mini / iPad mini 3
- iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2
Pangu 8 1.1 jailbreak supported iOS firmware versions
- iOS 8.0
- iOS 8.0.1
- iOS 8.0.2
- iOS 8.1
Read carefully before start your jailbreak process on Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak tool – turn off your pass code or Touch ID / turn off ‘Find My iPhone’ feature in iCloud settings / Make sure you backup your device completely through iTunes or using iCloud/
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.1 jailbreak [Step guide]
- Download PanGu 8 1.1.0 from our direct link
- Right click on the Pangu icon and then click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your computer using USB cable
- Once Pangu 8 1.1 jailbreak tool detected your device, click on ‘Start Jailbreak’ button. followed by ‘Already did’ on the next screen to begin the jailbreak process. Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient.
- Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak tool will display ‘Jailbreak succeeded’ if you’re all done. you will find Pangu app along with Cydia app icon on your Home Screen. Simply run Cydia and start installing your favorite tweaks for customize your iOS 8 device.
Special thanks for @Pangu team for Pangu 8 1.1.0 tool and Saurik for Cydia updates