If you are running any iOS device that run on iOS 9 through iOS 5 can be restore to its stock condition means factory stage without losing current jailbreak or Cydia tweaks. This restore applies to iOS users, who have any loop issues or any other issues that force them to update any newer firmware and they don’t wanna upgrade. Simply, use Semi-Restore9 to restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to fix them out without losing your favorite Cydia and iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
The utility Semi-Restore9 has support for iOS 9.1 to iOS 5.0 so, if you are running these firmwares, you can successfully restore your firmware to your stock version. Please keep this in your mind that SemiRestore iOS 9 doesn’t let you restore or downgrade from iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.
How to Restore iOS 9.1 – iOS 8.4 – iOS 7 using SemiRestore9 Without Losing Jailbreak
- Download Semi-Restore 9 from developer’s website. Currently, the developer has released Windows and Linux compatible versions only. He is working on SemiRestore9 for Mac OS X operating system. So, if you have Mac computer, you need to wait for few more days.
- You must have iTunes and .Net framework to be installed on your Computer and must be installed OpenSSH using Cydia on your device before proceeding to the restore iOS 9.
- Once you have installed all above required tools in your computer and your iOS device, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the PC and open SemiRestore 9.
- Once it recognize your iDevice, Click SemiRestore button.
- You all done! SemiRestore9 takes 5 to 10 minutes to restore your iOS device firmware to stock condition.