GeekSn0w Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 – iPhone 4 GSM
GeekSn0w Jailbreak tool can jailbreak iPhone 4 GSM, iPhone 4 CDMA on Apple ios latest public mobil firmware, GeekSn0w The Apple iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak tool is a popular utility that’s built upon winocm’s ”opensn0w” project and ”Geohot’s limera1n” exploit. As you know, there is no untethered iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak yet & nothing called evasion 7.1 released. geeksnow is the best tool to jailbreak iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.1 at this moment geeksnow 7.1 jailbreak is much worth although it is semi-tethered because of this reason
You can visit Jailbreak Evasi0n7 Info’s constantly update IOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak category, The geeksnow developed by ”Andrea Bentivegna” & distributed totally free. jailbreak Geeksn0w had several latest updates & the latest version geeksn0w 2.9 seems to be stable as long time. geeksnow is the only solution to semi-untether jailbreak currently. But it doesn’t work on iPhone 3, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5c, iPad mini, iPad air, iPad 2,iPad 3, iPad 4 or any apple iPod. You need download geeksn0w and all other necessary resources to geeksn0w jailbreak proceed, Follow below step’s to jailbreak your iPhone 4 using geeksnow.
Geeksnow MAC beta latest version is also available for MAC OSx users. ”Blackgeektuto” has mentioned that the graphical interface is still under developing & it will be release soon for MAC users as an update. Now you can find ”geeksnow windows download links and geeksnow MAC download ” using our geeksnow download page Don’t forget to install/updates soft.. packages like .NET Frame work etc. You can find the list below. GgeekSn0w is tethered iOS 7.1 jailbreak only confirmed for apple A4 chip idevices. The geeksnow developer ”blackgeektuto” has just tweeted he also have an official repo for convert the tethered 7.1.1 jailbreak in to semi-untether @ geekrepo.beiphone.it. You need to installed JDK on your Computer before start latest geeksn0w 2.9 jailbreak process.
Convert your tethered 7.1 jailbreak in to semi-tethered
- Still you tethered your A4 idevice using geeksnow 2.8.3, geeksnow 2.8, geeksnow 2.7 or geeksnow 2.6 version’s
- you can upgrade your jailbreak from tethered to semi untethered using geeksn0w 2.9 repo.
- Open Cydia >
- manage > packages > edit > & Add repo geekrepo.beiphone.it
- geekn0w Download semi-untether payload
Change log & updates About GeekSn0w jailbreak
Change log – GeekSn0w 2.9
- Latest Jailbreak payload – Now GeekSn0w 2.9 is Semi-Untethered Jailbreak,
- NET Freamwork version Updated
- Removed respiring after any reboot/ now all the hack stuff is executed during Apple Logo stage
- GeekSn0w 2.8.3 Fixed ‘New Curses’ error
- Fixed ‘New Curses’ error
- ”dfuarch” removed
GeekSn0w 2.8 Update
- Fix huge bug of GeekSn0w dfuarch extension
Update GeekSnow 2.7
- Cydia 1.1.9 Official
- Fixed bugs & crashs
- Now Auto-Hacktivation for locked iPhone 4
- Fix a bug in Progress Bar
- Now GeekSnow auto detect your apple iPhone 4 model
- Faster & improve the “Mounting root_fs as r/w” a lot!
- 7.1.1 Jailbreak process be Faster
- AFC2 protocol Added (iFunBox, iExplorer)
GeekSn0w 2.6 update
- update with fixed bugs Latest GeekSn0w 2.6.
geeksnow tethered jailbreak step’s guide
- First Install JDK to your PC
- Run as administrator latest geeksn0w 2.9
- Connect iPhone 4 to the PC
- Need to Enter in DFU – MODE
- Click geeksnow Jailbreak icon
- geeksnow Jailbreak process was now completed it self
– Andrea Bentivegna – George Hotz – Winocom for opensn0w – Smolk1984 – mfstguy and DevBug – Savi0r
So please don’t forget to join our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter, add to Google+
Stay with iosjailbreak.org for the latest updates on the jailbreak iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak.
And bookmark this page for the latest updates on iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak