Well known iOS hacker Luca Todesco has already released yalu102 jailbreak tool to Cydia download on iOS 10.2. Right now, the latest beta update of this jailbreak is available to download for iOS 10.2 jailbreak and Todesco has been fixed the previous build to compatible with more devices.
As all the jailbreak followers know, the first build of Luca’s iOS 10.2 jailbreak worked only with a few devices including iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus. Currently, the new jailbreak has modified to the beta 7 and all the 64-bit devices except iPhone 7/ 7 plus support with iOS 10.2 Cydia download.
Compatible Devices list for iOS 10.2 Cydia install
- iPhone 6s, 6s plus
- iPhone 6, 6 plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad mini 2, mini 3, mini 4
- iPod touch 6G
How to Cydia Download for iOS 10.2 using yalu iOS 10.2 jailbreak
- Download Cydia impactor and the latest version of yalu102 ipa on your PC/ Mac
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to your computer and launch the downloaded Cydia impactor
- Drag and drop yalu102.ipa file onto Cydia impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and passcode when prompted
- After Cydia impactor complete installing, yalu102 app for iOS 10.2 jailbreak will appear on your Home screen
- Navigate to Settings > General > Device Management and tap on ” Trust ” to verify your installed jailbreak profile
- Go back to Home Screen and launch the jailbreak app
- Tap on ” Go ” to install Cydia for iOS 10.2 and wait
- Your device will restart automatically and you’ll see the amazing Cydia download app has been installed on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
This is a semi-tethered jailbreak same as the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak.This means you will have to re-jailbreak your device after its reboot. However, this jailbreak is just a jailbreak beta and little uncomfortable. If you want to download Cydia installer on iOS 10.2 using the official app, you should wait because Todesco has not released the stable version yet.
Comment here and keep visiting us for the latest jailbreak news.