Pangu team just released a new version of their iOS 9.1 Jailbreak tool. Here’s step by step guide to jailbreak your Apple iOS device running on iOS 9.1 or below using Pangu jailbreak. Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak for Mac has been updated to 1.3.1, and the Windows version has been updated to 1.1.1.
PanGu Jailbreak team has also released Pangu 9.0.x Untether 1.3 package on Cydia. So users who have already jailbroken their device using Pangu, they can upgraded via Cydia and don’t want to re-jailbreak using Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak. Follow our PanGu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak step by step guides below and Jailbreak your iOS 9.1 running iOS devices easy and safely.
Download Pangu iOS 9 – iOS 9.1 Jailbreak for Windows or Mac
How to download Cydia for iOS 9.1 using Pangu Jailbreak
- Download the latest version of Pangu 9 jailbreak for Mac or Windows to your PC
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using the USB cable.
- Backup of your device using the latest version of iTunes.
- Disable Passcode, turn off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone, and enable Airplane mode on your device.
- Launch Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak and once that detected your device, click on the blue Start button.
- Click on Already Backup button to proceed to the Jailbreak iOS 9.1.
- It will prompt you to unlock your device, and enable AirPlane mode again.
- Pangu Jb will prompt you to unlock your device and run the Pangu app. Open the Pangu app from the Home screen. The Pangu app and the WWDC app will be removed when your device is successfully jailbroken.
- Next, pangu app will prompt you to tap on the Accept button on your iOS device, to give access to the Photos app. Then tap on Allow on the popup that follows to allow Pangu to access your Photos app.
- Wait for the progress bar to complete. Your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will reboot automatically.
- Once the jailbreak process completes, the Pangu tool will tell you that your device is “Already Jailbroken”. Then you can see the Cydia icon on home screen on your device. Please don’t forget to disable AirPlane mode before launching Cydia for the first time.
Pangu / Taig iOS 9.2.1 – iOS 9.3 Jailbreak update:
Pangu and Taig Jailbreak are the highly recommended jailbreak tool providers in the world. Both PanGu and TaiG Jb team races to release new Jailbreak for iOS 9.2.1 and iOS 9.3 update. But latest Pangu tool only available for jailbreak iOS 9.1 and lower versions and there are no available tool to Jailbreak iOS 9.2.1 running devices. So stay away from scam sites.