Pangu finally released most-awaited jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download. Here’s how to jailbreak iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 running iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak.
Before starting Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak
Pangu only supports for 64-bit devices such as
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6G
- Take a complete backup of your iOS device using iTunes or iCloud because can restore your data later if something goes wrong during the 9.3.3 jailbreak process.
- You’ll need a Windows PC to use Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak
PanGu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak support for
- Jailbreak iOS 9.2
- Jailbreak iOS 9.2.1
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.1
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
How to Jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak
- Double click on download file to open and press the setup button to install to your PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the PC using a USB cable.
- Right click on installed tool and choose ‘Run as administrator’.
- If your device is compatible with the Pangu iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, a tool will be allow you to jailbreak it. Click on the large green button to start installing Jailbreak app on your iOS device. Make sure your PC and iOS device have a good internet connection.
- Then you might also be asked to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once the installation is completed, you should see the Pangu Jailbreak app on your device’s Home screen. Go to Settings > General > Device Management and open the Pangu developer profile or the one that has the Apple ID you entered in step 4. Tap on the “Trust” button.
- Open the PP/Pangu Jailbreak app and accept push notifications.
- Uncheck the little box below the circle and Tap on the circle button in the middle of the screen
- Lock your device manually so that the jailbreak process starts. You will receive a notification once the jailbreak is completed successfully and Cydia starts to install. If you see a “Storage Almost Full” notification, simply ignore it.
- Wait until it reboots automatically your device.
Now you’re all done! Cydia will take some time “Preparing filesystem” when you launch it for the first time. It will exit after it is done, and respiring your device.
Every time you reboot your device, you have to use the PP/Pangu app to re-jailbreak your device. The tool will update soon with bug fixes and for smooth usage
- Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak English version not released yet
- Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Mac version also have to be released
- So we highly recommend you to wait until stable iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool release
How to Download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 for older iPhone, iPad & iPod models?
Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak only support for 64 bit devices, So many iOS 9.3.3 users unable to download Cydia on their devices. For those, can use iOS 9.3.3 Cydia downloader for Download Cydia on their iOS devices. This is semi-untethered version. But little bit differ from untethered jailbreak. This is the only way to download Cydia for iPhone SE, iPhone 5C and lower devices