Now you can jailbreak your latest iOS8 device with Pangu 8 jailbreak tool. This jailbreak tool is specially released for iOS developers so they did not included ‘Cydia’ to this jailbreak and you have to install Cydia after your Jailbreak process. we talked about iOS 8- 8.1 jailbreak and how to install cydia after iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 jailbreak, with Pangu8 from our previous posts.
Download Pangu 8 1.0.1 for Windows
This PanGu8 first release only works for Widows computers, PanGu 8 Mac version is still pending. But if you are using a Mac computer, also you can jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device using Pangu8 Jailbreak on your Mac OS X. Follow our easy step by step guide below
You can try to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 via Pangu 8 on Mac OS X
Read this carefully – This is not a permanent method and not recommended for a normal users. Pangu team will release Mac compatible, English supported and other bug fixed Pangu8 tool future soon, so we think, normal users proper to wait for that update. This method only for who likes to try peculiar things
- Download & Install Parallels Desktop for Mac from here. (you can get a free 14 day trial, if you’re not paid)
- Download Windows 8.1 Enterprise evaluation from here (90 day trial). You will be downloading an ISO file.
- Open Parallels > select ‘Files‘ > ‘New‘ from the menu> and click on ‘Install Windows from DVD or Image File’
- Now install Parallel by going to Action > Install Parallel tools
- Parallel will take you through the install process.
- Once you’re booted into Windows, you able to use your Mac OS X as a Windows computer.