The jailbreak scene as a whole has changed a lot in recent times, today is Today iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak released with big suprice to the jailbreak world because iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak founded by another new Chinese developing team called ‘Taig team’. This is the first release of iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak.
Now you can download Taig v1.0 from our direct link and Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 device. This is the first release of Taig Jailbreak and it’s only available in Windows version. Taig v1.0 comes with Chinese interface like earlier Pangu 8 Jailbreak versions
Download Taig v1.0 Jailbreak for Windows
Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 compatible with all iOS devices running on iOS 8.0 to iOS 8.1.1.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 using Taig v1.0 Jailbreak
- Download Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 tool from our direct link
- Click on the big green button in the center of the display on Taig v1.0 jailbreak tool
- Stay connected your device till Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 process completed
- Device will automatically reboot after jailbreak process and Cydia icon will appear on your home screen.
Try these things if fails Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1
- If you tried OTA upgrade, please update to latest firmware and rejailbreak.
- Make sure you have turned off Passocede lock and find my iPhone feature
As soon as we have more news regarding the subject, we’ll definitely break it to you all. follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook page or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Apple and other iOS related news